WHY NETWORK MARKETING
WHY NETWORK MARKETING WILL CONTINUE TO GROW:
- Need for Supplemental Income
- Need to be Active & Engaged
- More Efficient Business Model
- The World is Now a Network
- Rewards Equal Contribution
- Unparalleled Growth Rates
WHY NETWORK MARKETING HAS A FUTURE:
- Only 13 Companies have Sales over $1 Billion Annually
- Beginning of the POWER BAND or Momentum Phase of the company’s Growth
- Old Business Models Fading
- Technology Massively on Our Side
- We will see $20 Billion, $30B. & $40B. Companies
- It All Depends on Us Being Network Marketing Professionals
TOTAL GLOBAL SALES OF MAJOR GROWTH INDUSTRIES FOR 2012:
- The NFL: 9.5 billion
- Music Industry: $16.5 billion
- Video Gaming: $67 billion
- Movie Industry: $80 billion
- Organic Products: $91 billion
- NETWORK MARKETING: $167 BILLION
Did you know that Network Marketing companies share a large percentage of their sales with their distributors… to the tune of over $65 billion in 2012?
HISTORY OF NETWORK MARKETING:
Network Marketing is not some fad but a scientific, organized, proven way of doing business worldwide. Some of the facts about network marketing:
- Started in 1941 in USA and has evolved into an industry world over
- Network Marketing is well entrenched in over 80 countries
- Many NM companies exhibit rapid growth in Annual Turnover [20% to 300%]
- Network Marketing is 167 billion Dollar Industry Worldwide
- 5000 Active Network Marketing companies in 1995
- The number expected to touch 30,000 in 2010
- 80% of the women in the USA who made $100,000 or more a year did it through direct sales.
WHO RECOMMENDS NETWORK MARKETING?
- Bill Clinton, former US President
- Warren Buffet, Berkshire, investor and owner of 2 network marketing companies
- Bill Gates, Microsoft
- Donald Trump, Property Developer
- Paul Zane Pilzer, Economic Adviser to 2 US Presidential Administrations
- Self-help Authors & Trainers – Anthony Robbins, Robert T. Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey, Eric Worre, Brian Tracy, Tim Sales, Randy Gage etc
- Companies that use the direct marketing channel include Avon, Tupperware, etc
BENEFITS OF NETWORK MARKETING:
- Work from home
- No Employees
- No Real Inventory
- No operation costs.
- Low startup costs.
- No boss – you decide on your pay raise
- Ideal for busy individuals.
- Create Residual Income – get paid even when you stop working
- No Educational Qualification required. No gender or racial bias
- Work with people you care about
- Unlimited Income Potential
- You can pass the business to your loved ones
- Total Time Freedom – flexible hours for work and other commitments
- Personal Development opportunities
- Full Training and Support Program
NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY has been a successful method of distribution for more than 60 years creating the highest number of millionaires in the last years.
The wealthiest people in the world today do not trade their time for money, instead they earn wealth through the means of Residual Income. For people who desireresidual income who don’t have the capital to earn it through investments, or the talent to earn it through royalties, network marketing is a growing trend that offers a simple business model that is proven to help everyday people earn financial freedom and residual income
WHY ARE 6.8 MILLION PEOPLE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY:
- No job security
- Love the job – Need more money
- Hate the job – Need the change
- No recognition – No fun
- If they stop working, they stop earning
- Stress – No style in their life
- Politics – Can’t get past the ceiling, hate the people there
- 100 hours for $150,000 per year (if you can get a job)
Today, more than 50 of Americans work for themselves or a small business. One of the greatest risk in staying in any organisation as an employee (even a big organisation) is that the job will be permanently dismantled in a few years time because of changes in market conditions, technology or personality conflict.
WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN MLM?
- to transition into business ownership.
- to help people.
- to live where you want to live.
- to create wealth.
- Join MLM as a social activity MLM is a great place to meet people and have fun.
WHERE WILL YOU BE FINANCIALLY IN 2 YEARS?
If you don’t adopt a plan for your future – and stick with it like glue – the odds are against you as follows:
- AT AGE 65: 75% off all Americans are dependent on relatives, friends or charity.
- AT AGE 65: 23% are still forced to work.
- AT AGE 65: Only 2% are financially independent
Would you like to be among the happy 2% with no stress, a comfortable lifestyle and financial security?
HOW DOES NETWORK MARKETING WORK?
- You invest a small amount of money which could multiply in a matter of time.
- You help and assist people in building their own business.
- Both of you leverage each other’s time.
- You get paid for the assistance you provided.
- You only need 5- 20 hours per week to build a successful network marketing business.
- You are the boss. You are accountable for all your actions and decisions.
- It cuts out the middle men in marketing, advertising, retail space, sponsorship fees etc so that it could more higher rewards it’s direct sales network
- It taps on high growth markets especially the lucrative 1 trillion (just USA alone) Baby Boomers market and Wellness Industry.
- Word of Mouth Marketing – a consumer approach to getting products to the market.
WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN NETWORK MARKETING COMPANIES?
- 51% Supplemental Income
- 34% Full Time Income
- 9% Product Discounts
- 6% Meet New People (expand their network of friends and influence)
- Home-based business
- Time Freedom – work part-time or full time
Many jobs have been lost (particularly the middle income wage earners) due to outsourcing and globalisation. This has driven many to start their own business. However, starting your own business requires lots of capital and expertise. With network marketing, there is very little need for capital or expertise to run a company. What they need they need to do is simply:
- Use the products
- Share the products with other
- Teach others how to do the same.
As Paul Zane Pilzer (in his book “The Next Trillion” said: “Teaching consumers about such products and services, or intellectual distribution, is the greatest entrepreneurial opportunity now and for the foreseeable future. Once consumers try a product and have a positive experience, they typically become voracious consumers of more of such products”.
Network Marketing has created more millionaires than any other industry worldwide. NWM will grow because better people are getting into it and it will be a respected business methods in the world.
Apart from the income side of the benefits, MLM / Network Marketing offers people time freedom and the lifestyle they truly desire. Happiness is high on their equation.
Daria M. Brezinski Ph.D, a practicing psychologist and former marketing director for a multi-level marketing magazine, echoes these sentiments. “Many people don’t realize that multi-level marketing companies are successful because they help people satisfy a number of important human needs, including feeling significant, having connections, learning something new, and making a difference. I have heard people in network marketing say again and again, ‘I’m doing this because I’m meeting amazing people … making so many connections … and I feel so good about myself.’”
WHO ARE IN NETWORK MARKETING?
- There are currently more than 15 million people involved in direct selling in the USA and nearly 50 million worldwide.
- Three quarters of the US population (75%) have purchased goods or services through direct sales – more than the total number of those who have purchased through TV and Internet shopping combined
- Nearly half of the US population (45%) say they want to buy from direct sellers
- About 90% of all direct sellers operate their businesses part-time.
- Direct sales have more than doubled in the last decade. In 2004, US sales was more than $30 billion. Worldwide sales are nearly $100 billion.
Source: Direct Selling Association
As powerful as the Internet is, it hasn’t replaced the one-to-one, personal function of the modern direct seller, and it will never will. Personal conversation carries more weight than Internet hype because people trust people they know personally.
THE 7 PRICELESS GIFTS OF NETWORK MARKETING:
- Freedom to wake up each day with YOUR plan.
- The ability to change your future and the future of generations to come.
- A chance every day to help someone get something they want or need.
- The ability to have fun at work – all the time.
- The ability to talk to someone new multiple times per day.
- The ability to work around your family and interests.
- A chance to earn additional income on your time, not someone else’s.
16 REASONS WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN NETWORK MARKETING:
- Don’t have a mentor to guide them
- Don’t have Specific Goals and realistic Daily Tasks to achieve short term and long term goals
- Do not stay Focused, are easily Distracted, lack Discipline ie Procrastinate or not Consistent in their daily activities
- Do not do Income Producing Activities
- Lack some basic selling techniques (usually due to lack of proper training by their leaders)
- Try to Hard Sell and make Promises They Can’t Keep
- Don’t Build a Relationship with their prospects
- Negativity – Fear Rejection, Fear Calling and Meeting People.
- Don’t love / believe in your Products, Company, Opportunity & their Services enough
- Not involved in Team Events & Meetings. Not a team player.
- Don’t Invest in Personal Development
- Look for Quick Results – which require No Work, No Selling, with too-good-to-be-true Guaranteed Returns etc
- Over- learn and make Simple Ideas complicated
- Don’t have a plan to expand their Network
- Don’t Train their team
- Quit too early – lacking long term commitment.
You don’t need a high IQ to succeed in this business. But you will need the right temperament to persevere as many people will say “No”. Success is based on the Law of Averages. So a good work ethic will pay off eventually. Successful people don’t pick and choose tasks. They are willing to do everything that is necessary.
Don’t take advice from people who are not currently building a business. You can learn nothing from unsuccessful and negative people. Learn only from those who are successful.
Before you can succeed in any endeavour, you must strongly believe that you can do it. Have a dream. prioritise goals, write out your daily activities plan to achieve these goals and commit your time completing your daily activities. This plan applies to any business you are starting – not just network marketing / MLM.
If you look at all the successful people in business, you will see that they had failed many times before they succeeded. We have an Opportunity for Change. You don’t have to quit your job immediately. You just need to start small and work from the comfort of your own home.
10 NETWORK MARKETING TIPS FOR EXPLOSIVE, SUSTAINED GROWTH IN YOUR BUSINESS:
- Choose a company carefully
- Dedicate your time to your team wisely
- Spend time doing only productive activities
- Leverage the internet to build your business
- Coach and train as many people as possible
- Build strong relationships
- Take The Business seriously
- Lead by Example
- Be Organized
- Set Goals and have a written plan of realistic daily activities to achieve these goals. We recommed the 90-Day Plan to kick start your NWM business.
WHERE MOST MONEY IS MADE IN MLM
- You create loyal customers
- You create leaders
You achieve this by:
- Selling the product/service, most importantly, personal sales.
- Sponsoring people
- Training new distributors
- Follow up on income-generating clientèle.
Network Marketing is following the growth curve of Franchising. In the initial phase, the industry will face numerous problems including business models that are not sustainable or even fraudulent. Eventually, the bad companies will be weeded out and people become business savvy of what will work and what won’t. If you do your due diligence and research, you will find some relatively new network marketingcompanies which will make the grade and go on to join the ranks of the billion dollar companies in the network marketing business. Network marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. Those who join such scams will be sorely disappointed and see their efforts, money and reputation do down the drain. A true business requires effort, knowledge and a proven business system to make it work long term. It also requires a company that has a dedicated, experienced and honest management that will protect its long term business interests and do whatever it takes to ensure it retains the loyalty of its distributors.
IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH BIG DREAMS AND WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT OTHERS IN ACHIEVING THEIR BIG DREAMS, THEN THE NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS IS DEFINITELY A BUSINESS FOR YOU – ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI
A 150 BILLON DOLLAR INDUSTRY OPEN TO ANYONE
- Network Marketing is a $153.7 billion industry worldwide (WFDSA-2011).
- 21 countries make over $1 billion in annual sales, led by the United States with $29.9 billion
- The United States has 15.6 million distributors.
- Asia Pacific takes the top spot with 36.7% sales and 51.6% sales people.
Home-based business is a $427 billion industry; it creates an estimated 8,500 new jobs per day. From 2013-2023, it is predicted that over 50% of all households will operate a home-based business such as Network Marketing because it provides a how-to, step-by-step operating structure. With network marketing you don’t need to create a business plan or create a product You only need to find a reputable company, one that you trust, that offers a product or service you believe in and can get passionate about.
Network Marketing is a win-win deal because you succeed only when you help others to succeed. It’s a business of serving people. The better you are at helping to get what they want, the more successful you will be and the more money you will make.